Here is the roundup of posts for the January 2015 Carnival of Aces, about nonbinary people and asexuality. Thanks for submitting!
- Genderless and Asexual: Two Interconnected Identities by Cinderace
- Not Understanding vs Not Wanting to Understand – There is a Difference by Ettina
- Boxes: Why Pick Just One? by Sciencings
- All I Want to Be is a Whole Person: On Being Intergender and Asexual by Stormy Rose
- Notes on Non-binary Aroace & Queer Assailability… as Queerspawn by Rotten Zucchinis
- Nonbinary Butch by The Thinking Asexual
- Bidimensional Models for Asexuality and Gender Identity by Isaac
Next month’s carnival is on Cross Community Connections.